July 21

It was Botanical Garden Tuesday, and of course I didn't take any pictures. This time, my friend Sheila and her boys joined us. The weather was perfect and it was lovely.
Eli cried the whole way home. Poor kid - the last two Tuesdays have been like that; perhaps I need to find a different strategy for feeding him while we're out. He's definitely reached the "distractible nurser" phase, which is always challenging. Next week, I will plan ahead so the poor child doesn't have to cry for twenty straight minutes while we drive home.

However, once I got him home and got him fed, he proceeded to nap from 12:50 to 4:50. So there's that.

Also, Eli likes Elmo.

Look at that happy baby.

I'm pretty sure all of our babies have liked Elmo.

Daisy definitely did.
She was three months old when this picture was taken. I can't believe my sweet girl was ever that little!
(In unrelated news, Chris removed the majority of Daisy's big toenail tonight. She ripped it from its nailbed a few weeks ago, and it has been gradually loosening and dangling. Finally we decided that tonight was the night, and she now has almost  no big toenail at all. On the bright side, she is looking forward to growing a shiny new toenail. On the down side, she doesn't have any idea exactly how long that takes. I took a picture of it, but it is too gross to share. Trust me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment