July 25

Shew - another busy day! It's 9:30 and the kids are just now in bed. 

This morning, my mom came over and stayed with Eli and Lily and Chris and I took the big kids with us while we upgraded our cell phones to the latest model. As we expected, it was tedious and annoying, but Caleb and Daisy did great. Chris took the kids to a nearby birthday party while I finished the phone stuff, and then I headed home to relieve my mom.

Chris sent this picture of Caleb and Daisy with the birthday boy, our neighbor Landon:
They are hot, sweaty, and enjoying suckers. 
They had SO. MUCH. FUN.

While they played, though, I headed home to find my mom and children all very happy. Mom reported that the kids were perfect; when Eli was ready for his nap, he refused a bottle and all snuggling, but went to sleep as soon as she put him in the ring sling. I'm so thankful that my kids have two grandmas who are both willing to wear them!

Chris got the big kids home in time for Daisy to go down for a much-needed nap, and when everyone woke up, we headed out for my nephew Jace's 2nd birthday party.

Of course, I forgot my big camera, so all I have to show for it is this picture of sweet sleeping Eli:
Those eyelashes!
Those lips!
That wrap!

This picture makes my heart happy.  

Also making my heart happy is this video that I took while we got gas. When we're all in the van and it needs a fuel-up, Chris likes to put down all the windows and run around the van, popping his head in and surprising the kids. Usually the big ones laugh and Eli is oblivious. Today, Eli thought it was hilarious.
Yep, it's 38 seconds of Eli laughing when Chris pops his head in the car window and shouts, "Boo!"
Love it.

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwwwwww ohhhhhhh eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! sorry but that is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete