March 8

This football goes everywhere with him.


I'm not looking forward to the day I have to tell him that I won't let him play real football.
Or hockey.
Or anything that could cause damage to his precious head or brain or face.

But I guess I shouldn't really do that, unless I want to be "that crazy mom". I guess I should let him make his own choices.

But I can always steer him toward running.
Or baseball.
Or chess.

Also, here are some random funny things he's said lately:
  • The grouchy cat tried to bat him with her paw, and he looked up at me, giggled, and said, "High five! High five!"
  • We were at Barnes and Noble today, where he discovered a box set of The Very Hungry Caterpillar with a stuffed caterpillar. He picked it up, carried it toward me, and said, "Hello! Happy meet you!" (Nearly a direct quote from his stupid Elmo book, which we haven't read for several days.)
  • He looked at the clock the other day, and the time was 6:55. He said, "S! S!"
This kid... I think he'll be smarter than me in a few months!


No comments:

Post a Comment