March 1

...aaaannnnd we're back in our routine.

I have to confess, it was a bit of a challenge to shake myself out of the vacation mindset. You know, the mindset where it's acceptable to do nothing but lay around and eat food that someone else prepared.

But.

Life must go on, and so on it went.

At least I have this little bundle of energy to keep me going!

Caleb loves this $1.50 hat from Target. It sheds glitter all over the place, but he feels pretty snazzy when he wears it.

I confess: I'm addicted to buying cheap little things at Target.

This funny little guy only fuels my addiction. Maybe I need help?

Also, my husband just brought me a Blizzard from Dairy Queen (brownie bits, if you must know), and this child is now doing a jig in my womb. Hopefully Baby's sugar high wears off in the next 15 minutes, or I'll never get to bed. We saw our midwife tonight, and talked about the details of our birth. Then we scheduled our next appointment, and I realized that it's March. And this baby is coming in April. And then it became real.

I should probably do something to get ready for that, huh?




No comments:

Post a Comment