March 6

We love Sundays.

It was a rough night last night - I stayed up late watching a dumb movie that never got better, then when I finally got to bed, Caleb woke up twice, then Chris woke me up, then Caleb woke up again, then the smoke detector in our room woke me with its "low-battery" chirp, which woke Caleb up.... it was a bad night.

Luckily, Chris made the executive decision to let me sleep in and skip church. I awoke to the smell of bacon and the sight of my two boys writing on the window with the special markers Grandma bought.

Caleb was really focused on his task. He seems to write and draw a lot more on the window than he will on paper or on the ground.



I'm not sure if you can see the picture Caleb is reaching to color in this photo - maybe if you look reeeeaaaallly closely, you can see it. Chris drew a sailboat, then drew himself and Caleb sailing the boat on the right side. On the left side of the boat is me, with Baby in my belly, lounging on the boat. I love the fact that even illustrated versions of me involve lounging. It made me laugh really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment