March 22

You're probably getting tired of the garden posts, but it's all we have right now. :)

Today was actually a really fun day. Caleb and I went to Bread Company and shared a pumpkin muffin, then went to Lowes and bought lettuce, spinach, strawberries, and some flowers. There might have been some "tractor" riding in there, too.

We went home and promptly planted all of our veggies, and Caleb was such a good helper! Now we're working on the fact that he can only dig or rake the brown parts of the garden, not the green. A few of our tiny little spinach plants were subjected to Caleb's vigorous "digging", and I'm hoping they survive!

Caleb showing off his handiwork. He really liked "helping" me water the seedlings with the watering can.

"Hooray!"

I know he looks serious, but don't those big brown eyes get you every time?
 
See comment above.

I really don't know what we'll do if the weather turns seasonable, instead of this unseasonably pleasant stuff. Something tells me there's no going back - we'll be outside, even if it's 40 degrees!

No comments:

Post a Comment