September 3

Today's photo may not be the best photo, but it's interesting...

Today was a lovely day, and I had our screen door open to air the house out. Caleb loves looking outside, so he was sitting by the screen door. I stepped over to the refrigerator (15 feet?) long enough to fill up my glass of water (30 seconds?).

When I returned to the door, I found this.

That would be my child, OUTSIDE the screen door, at the top of the steps leading down to the patio.

After I wet myself and died, I assured he was safe and grabbed the camera.

Apparently, in the 30 seconds it took for me to fill up my glass of water, he managed to open the screen door, scoot (or cruise?) over the raised lip in the floor, get outside, and nearly re-close the screen door.

I am so lucky he didn't hurt himself. From now on, the screen door is getting locked!

1 comment:

  1. wow! That's some serious sneaky boy skills. =-) You might have a ninja baby.

    ReplyDelete