September 26

This photo of an unhappy, red-eyed Caleb pretty well sums up our day.

Caleb woke up at 7:00 am, which is normal.
He did not nap when we got home from church at 11:00, which is not normal.
He did not nap at his afternoon-nap time of 3:00, which is not  normal.
He did not nap until 4:30.

That's right. This nearly-15-month-old stayed awake for 9 and a half hours without napping. I was really, really, REALLY thankful that today was Sunday, and Chris was home. Otherwise, I may have thrown Caleb or myself out a window. It was that bad.

Eventually, he did nap - from 4:30 to 6:15. Then we visited my parents and ate pizza. It is now 9:15 and the child is just finishing up bathtime. I'm not sure what else to say about today. Let's just hope he sleeps tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment