September 21

Before I write anything else, two things:
1. CALEB TOOK HIS FIRST STEPS TODAY!!!!!
2. No, I don't have any pictures. So I suppose I could be lying, but you'll just have to trust me on this one.

He did it twice over the course of the day; just five little steps before he collapsed into me. The first time, he looked concerned and worried the whole time. The second time, he was excited. I'm hoping "first steps" translates into "real walking" sooner, rather than later.

Now for some totally unrelated photos.

The torrential downpours of this weekend left a little bit of residual water in the bottom of an upturned pail. Caleb discovered it today, and hijinks ensued.



When he was finished, he was a very happy - and very wet - boy.

1 comment:

  1. great aunt mag thinks that you are such a good mom, letting him get wet and have fun. what a wonderful day for you-- WALKING:)))))

    ReplyDelete