September 25

Today was a fantastic day, until about 4:15, when Caleb refused to nap - for nearly an hour. But I won't dwell on that; instead, I'll dwell on the fantastic parts.

Fantastic part 1:
It was citywide yard sale day today, and I came home with some really great loot. I didn't even spend all of my money, but I came home with Caleb's whole fall/winter wardrobe, some awesome toys, and even some things for me!

Fantastic part 2:
While I was gone, my boys had a great time. Grace, Chris took these photos for you.


Fantastic part 3:
On a whim, I got this bike for Caleb. It is officially his new favorite thing. And? It was only $2.


Fantastic part 4:
We got to spend some quality time with Grandmother and Grandad, and Caleb showed off his bicycling skills for them.

Our visit was extra fantastic because it also involved frozen yogurt and a shopping trip with Grandmother, during which she bought Caleb's Halloween costume. He is going to be the cutest little cow ever!

Fantastic part 5:
My baby is going to sleep early, so that I can recover from the horrifyingly nap-less afternoon.



2 comments:

  1. Isn't it SO gratifying to get SO much stuff for SO little $$$? The bike is really cute! MOM:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAHH! Me and Jen at work are looking at these and they are sooooo cute! He is the sweetest boy, thanks for taking these!

    ReplyDelete