September 28

We had a really great day today! In fact, it was so much fun that I only managed to get my camera out for this one shot.


That's Caleb and Jenny, swinging together at the park. I know it's not the best photo, but it's all I've got, unless you want another bathime photo.

We spent so much time outside today! We played on the patio, played with Caleb's bicycle, went to the park, and played on the patio again. Then Chris came home, and he and Caleb did more bicycle riding and went for a run. Caleb also learned a new word today - he now says "hawk", and he can actually make that hard k sound! (It may sound like he's hocking a loogie, but that's beside the point.)

Out of sheer boredom last night, Chris and I came up with an updated list of Caleb's words. The kid has over 50! (I may or may not be reveling in Caleb's vocabulary to compensate for the fact that he still only takes 2 or 3 steps at a time, unless he's holding onto someone's hand.)

I think I'm done being random now. (And I'm done being overly parenthetical.)


No comments:

Post a Comment