September 24

Today, my little boy was practically a grown man.

He started the day by taking his clock radio down off its table, and turning the music on. ALL BY HIMSELF. I was in the other room, getting dressed, and suddenly I heard music playing. Apparently my little boy got tired of playing with the toys in his bedroom and decided he wanted to listen to music instead.

I think he was a little surprised at his success - he's tried numerous times before, but never actually gotten the music on until today.

Later, while I was heating up his lunch, Caleb came scooting into the kitchen with his "Who Loves Caleb?" book. I asked him if he wanted me to read the book to him, and he said, "Nonono."

He then began reading the book ALL BY HIMSELF. 

Then he put his hand on Daddy's face, and said "Dada." This guy really loves his Daddy!
Seriously. Does the child even need me anymore? I bet you anything that he'll be changing his own diapers tomorrow.

 Later, Emily, Ryan, and Max stopped by. Can you believe how big Max has gotten? He's already 6 weeks old! Remember what he looked like at 5 days old?

Ryan is such a good big  brother!
Caleb's lucky to have these two awesome cousins!

1 comment: