September 20

Today, Caleb and I:
walked 3.5 miles in the neighborhood
read 12 books
went to Dierbergs, where the fabulous deli lady gave Caleb a piece of cheese and won his heart
ate an ice cream cone at McDonald's
took a 3-hour nap (just Caleb on that one, not me!)
bounced on the bed
snuggled
played in the basement
played in the living room
played on the patio
played in his bedroom

Then I left Caleb with Chris, and the boys had lots more fun without me.

But somehow, in the midst of all of that fun, I only managed to take 7 photos. 2 were over-exposed, 2 were out-of-focus, 1 was lame, and 1 featured Caleb making an unpleasant face.

That leaves me with only this photo for today, for which I am truly sorry:
That's Caleb, walking on tiptoes around our firepit. It's all I've got, folks.

But this was Caleb a year ago today.
I thought he was pretty fantastic then. I had no idea how much more fantastic he would become! (Is that photo enough to make you forgive me for my lame photographic endeavors today? I hope so.)

No comments:

Post a Comment