September 11

This post is late because we drove 8 hours yesterday, and arrived home around 1 am.

For some reason, I didn't feel like staying up to go through photos and write a  blog post. I know - I'm such a slacker!

Let me back up to before the drive home, though.

This is the blessed, blessed crib that gave us the best night of sleep we've ever had in a hotel.
I woke up the next morning and wanted to marry the Hilton Garden Inn. Caleb slept all night in this lovely crib, which meant I slept all night in my lovely bed. It was altogether lovely.

Then we played with family and Caleb skipped his morning nap and fell asleep in Chris' lap while we were eating a late lunch. It was actually really sweet.

Then we drove home. Caleb rocked the drive, which we split in half with a stop for dinner at IHOP.

Did you know that kids eat free at IHOP?  Because they do, and Caleb loves it.

Caleb was impressed with all of his options,
but eventually he decided on the mac and cheese with fresh fruit.


He was pretty happy with his choice.

And I'm happy to be home. Now I'm going back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment