September 29

Today was perfect.

Sunny, 77 degrees, and tickets to a St. Louis Cardinals day game.

We were really late to the last day game we went to - didn't arrive until the 7th inning! Today was a little better - we arrived before the 5th inning started. Maybe we'll actually make it on time to our last game of the season on Saturday!

I brought the big camera with me, and I'm really pleased with the photos I got. It's not often that you have a great time at an event AND end up with awesome photos!

My boys were laughing at something... who knows what!

Caleb really enjoyed it when we moved down to the front row of our section.


This one might be my favorite of the day!

By the end of the game, Caleb had figured out when to yell "CHARGE!" 
He enjoyed it a bit too much. 

The people who vacated these seats were messy peanut eaters. Caleb reached down, grabbed a discarded shell, and instead of eating it, placed it carefully on the railing. 

What a fun day!


1 comment:

  1. aahahah i love the little details you post! the peanut shell, lol

    ReplyDelete