November 17

It was another rainy, gloomy day, and I spent a good chunk of my day (hello, naptime x3!) editing pictures of other people, and I didn't manage to pick up my camera at all.

However, when Caleb came home from school and the girls woke up from their naps (yes, Daisy is back to consistently napping again. She may be four and a half, but the girl is a beast in the evenings if she doesn't take an afternoon nap!), everyone decided they wanted to snuggle in Mommy and Daddy's big bed. 

You know they didn't have to tell me twice!

We all piled in, and Daisy gathered a stack of books for us to read.
Lily brought a few toys to play with.
Caleb hid under the covers.
I grabbed Eli, and my phone. I couldn't resist a few selfies!

I love that all four kiddos are making silly faces!

It looks like Eli is inspecting my chin with that magnifying glass!

This one cracks me up. It may be my new favorite.

Daisy tried her best to replicate it, but it wasn't as good.

This kid is a blur of motion now! Suddenly he resists diaper changes, fights car seat straps, and wants to do what he wants to do, right away! I hope it's just a phase, because I want my happy, compliant, agreeable baby back!

No comments:

Post a Comment