November 16

Today was rainy and gray, and I didn't feel like getting out my camera. I mean, there were a few times that I thought, "Oh! I should take a picture!" but my camera was at the opposite end of the house, so I didn't. Instead, the girls played, Eli napped, I edited pictures... you know I love Do-Nothing Monday!

In Eli-related news: 
He's been army-crawling like a champ for the past few weeks, and now he's working to actually crawl. He has almost mastered getting up on his hands and knees, and I know it won't be too long before he figures out how to move while on his hands and knees. It also won't be too much longer before he starts pulling up on things, which is super exciting.

But I haven't taken any pictures of it. 

I did take a picture of the dance party that occurred in my kitchen as I attempted to prepare a very-late dinner tonight:




Daisy has some really sweet dance moves, doesn't she?

(if you scroll up and down through the images really fast, you can almost watch them dancing. They were watching music videos on YouTube. Oh Happy Day (with hand motions!) and Happy by Pharrell Williams are two of their favorites right now.)
You can tell it's a late dinner because not only is Chris home, but he had time to change out of his work clothes. Dinner was late tonight because Caleb was an emotional mess when he got of the bus today. I had to spend quite a bit of time doing triage on him, and it still wasn't enough. He was grouchy and sad and moody and mean... it was awful. I still don't know what caused it, and he went to bed still feeling pretty grouchy. I'm praying he is more like himself in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment