September 8

My goal for today was to edit all of the pictures from yesterday. 328 to be exact.
Then I remembered that I volunteered to bring a meal to a new mom today. No problem; fine; I can do that while Daisy is at preschool.
Then I got a migraine. I was basically non-functional, and all of my go-to people were at work and unable to come help me.

But the meal had to be made, and Daisy had to be picked up from preschool, so I soldiered on. When I got home from dropping off the meal and picking Daisy up, I took Eli to my big bed and collapsed in it. I asked Daisy to get snack bars for her and Lily to eat for lunch, and I just laid there for a solid 45 minutes. It was awful. But an ice pack and some Excederin helps a lot, so I was able to put Lily and Eli down for naps. By the time Caleb came home, my migraine was down to normal headache status, and I was able to make dinner. But it was a book club night, and I really wanted to go...

Yeah. What I'm trying to say is, I didn't take any real pictures today. These are the pictures I took after I got Lily down, when Eli, Daisy and I were laying in my big bed. 
(Yes, there's a pool noodle under my sheets. It fills the gap between the bed and the wall, so Eli won't get stuck there. And yes, we had to turn our bed and push it up against a wall. Eli has fallen out of bed twice, and I can't let it happen again, even if it means headboard + footboard + wall + baby rail = a 2-foot gap to get in and out of the bed. So it goes.)



No comments:

Post a Comment