September 25

Today was the kind of day where, at the end of the day, I wondered what on earth I did all day.
I'm pretty sure my only real accomplishment was taking all three children to the library for ten minutes to borrow a movie for Friday Night Movie Night. (We chose Shrek. The kids thought it was funny, but I'm pretty sure they don't have the life experience to appreciate 75% of the jokes.)

Here's a token picture of Eli, since this is Every Day with Eli, and I'm supposed to post a picture of him every day:
What? There's a blue glow to his face?
I have no idea what you're talking about. He totally wasn't watching the movie with the rest of the family.
(OK, maybe he did for about five minutes. He clearly enjoyed it. Perhaps it's because he's a prodigy who does get the other 75% of the jokes.)

There. No more movie. Hi there, handsome!
And this post is late because when we finally got the older three to bed, and Eli situated in the Ergo with Chris, I went to the gym. I've started lifting weights again, and I'm feeling quite pleased about that. If I don't have lovely, toned arms in a month, however, I may have other things to say about lifting weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment