April 30

The past few weeks have involved me scrambling to finish projects before Daisy's first birthday party this weekend. It's not like it really matters - all of the people attending have seen our hovel home before, understand that it needs a lot of love, and won't be shocked by its condition. But still. It's good to have deadlines.

I was chugging along today, accomplishing things, and then crashed and burned due to a major paint debacle. I'm still not sure how we'll fix this one; regardless, I doubt the fix will happen before Daisy's party.

But, I was finally able to hang artwork in Caleb's room and pictures in our family room. And do you remember the project I mentioned a week or so ago? It's hung up in Daisy's room, and it looks adorable.


This girl is totally into books lately. She's especially interested in anything touch-and-feel.

Love her!

Also, Caleb and I waited for Chris to come home from work on the porch swing. It's pretty much my favorite thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment