April 3

Today was tantrum-y and terrible.
I don't even want to talk about it. Let's just cut to the pictures, shall we?

In his fleeting tantrum-free moments, Caleb showed me that he has mastered the song "Devoted to You".
I know you want to see a video of it, right?

Pretty cute, huh?
It almost makes me forget how horrifying his behavior was the rest of the day. ALMOST.

Then - thank God - Chris came home and took the kiddos on a run.

My sweet girl who will be eleven months old tomorrow and who is no longer a resident of my bed!

I know. She totally looks like a little boy here, but those shorts actually have some sweet feminine details on them.

Apparently we can't grow grass in our yard, but we grow dandelions really well
(Caleb is wearing his new favorite shirt. It has Kermit on it. His GREAT Aunt Mag knows just what he loves.)

Baby toes. Because every rotten thing in life can be fixed by baby toes. (Or by chubby baby thighs, but who are we kidding? This girl has not a chub in sight.)

No comments:

Post a Comment