April 20

Today was gray and gloomy, which totally killed any desire I had to take pictures. 

While Caleb napped, the sun shone for a brief moment and I snapped these photos of Daisy:
Daisy: "Bah! Bah! BAH!"

And then she picked up a basketball that is nearly as big as she is. She dribbled it a bit (OK, maybe it was one bounce. But I still think it counts.),

then passed it to the ghost-man to her left!

Girl is clearly pleased with her basketball-playing skills.

Wanna play, Ma?

Oh, also? Can you smell the sweet scent of victory through the computer? Last night Daisy woke up to nurse at midnight (instead of her normal 10:30 or 11:00  feeding), then slept until 6:30 this morning. Praise the Lord! That's real progress toward my goal of having her night-weaned (and sleeping through the night?) by her first birthday! Let's just hope she doesn't make a fool of me tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment