April 21

I spent most of the morning without the kiddos - running errands, shopping, and other fun things while Chris played with the kiddos. Then we spent all afternoon working around the house and visiting with GREAT Aunt Mag. 

Which means... it's Crummy Low-Light Picture Day!

But first, one of my projects:
We drove past a garage sale this morning and these darling kid-sized chairs jumped out at me. I nabbed all four of them for a measly $5. They were faded and worn, though, and I wasn't a fan of the primary colors (and orange, which is totally not a primary color), so...

Boo-yah!
Hello, Rust-Oleum's Painter's Touch line of spray paints! I love this turquoise, and the paint claims to even stick to plastic! Unfortunately, one can does not cover four small chairs. Guess I'll have to visit the hardware store again tomorrow so that I can finish these guys up! (The hard part? For maximum adhesion to plastic, you have to let the paint cure for 5-7 days. Caleb is already itching to sit in them. Boo!)

Chris is off playing with friends tonight, so I got to do bathtime and bedtime for both kiddos.
Before bedtime, Caleb and Daisy always love to roll around on Daisy's soft, shaggy rug.

They adore each other!

You know it's love when she can put her feet in his face while poking him in the eyes and he doesn't complain.

And bathtime! Boo for poorly lit photos. But still. What fun!

1 comment:

  1. you have me thinking of projects now... great idea painting the chairs!!!

    ReplyDelete