April 19

Well. Daisy only cried for an hour and a half last night, so we're making progress. Right?

Today I asked Caleb where he would like to eat his lunch - in the kitchen, on the deck...

He sat down right here:
The kid loves his picnic table!

Daisy was napping, so it was a quiet Mommy-Caleb lunch. I didn't fit at the table, so I sat at the big-kid table.

I kind of love this goofy boy.

Tired, but happy. It pretty much sums up where I am right now.

We had dinner outside, too, and Daisy was in fine form. 
This happy girl was a big fan of the sweet potato fries and guacamole. Together.
I'm not going to lie; I liked the combination, too.

Jimbo the bear joined us for dinner. Remember him? Don't worry - Caleb made sure to wash Jimbo's paws before bringing him to the table. He requested a meal for Jimbo, too, but I didn't plan for dinner guests and didn't have a turkey burger to feed Jimbo.

 Luckily, we were able to convince Caleb that bears really like to eat vegetables, and Jimbo dined on some red leaf lettuce and red onion. (Do you see that speck of lettuce in Jimbo's paw? With a little bit of help from Chris, he was really able to enjoy his dinner.)

Daisy, meanwhile, was totally annoyed with her dinky baby spoon and insisted that I give her a big one. She is nearly one, after all.

Oh my goodness. I love this guacamole-smeared girl.

She is nothing but trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment