April 26

Today was a grouchy, fussy, whiny kind of day for all parties involved.

Also, Daisy  took a two and a  half hour nap this morning, which had me counting my lucky stars. But when it was time for her afternoon nap, she was totally uninterested. I spent an hour trying to convince her it was a good idea, to no avail. So I did the only thing a mother on the brink of insanity can do - I popped them in the car and took them shopping. And it worked.

By the time we got home, Chris was already back from work. Hooray for Happy Daddy Fun Time!
Caleb (in his cool red shades) was keen to play some baseball with Daddy.

This pretty girl was keen to play with a ball.
("Bah. Bah. Bah. BAH!!!")

I love, love, love her little dress. Boys are fun, but sundresses can't be beat.

Running. And running. And running some more.

Can you tell she's itching to run? I'm not stopping her - hopefully it will happen soon!

Kissing the ball. She loves it that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment