December 1

I climbed out of bed this morning to find this:
Caleb and Daisy were in front of the Christmas tree, listening to a recording of my mom reading "'Twas the Night Before Christmas". Happy Christmas, indeed.

I was woken at 5:30 this morning by a phone call from the school district, informing me that we were on a snow schedule today due to icy roads. Yuck. But we made the most of our extra time before Caleb (finally) went back to school. He hasn't been at school since The nurse sent him home on Thursday, 11/20. That's a long time. Luckily, he seemed to have a great day, and a partial day was a great way to ease him back into the swing of things. 

While I got lunch ready for the girls, we jammed to some Christmas music on Pandora. Even though there was nothing to see, the moment I turned the music on, Lily went straight to the computer chair and said, "Up! UP!!!" So I put the girl up.

Again - nothing to see. But that didn't bother her.
(Do you see Daisy in the background? She just figured out that she could pretend that our tile floor is stepping stones and practice jumping from stone to stone. I love that girl.)


Cheese!
That's one happy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment