December 19

It never ends around here. Despite my best efforts with all of my natural remedies, I have the cold to beat all colds. It's just standard cold symptoms, but the intensity of each symptom goes up to 11. Plus, I apparently am a big baby. So there's that.

Still, the girls and I were remarkably productive today. We did laundry, got our Christmas cards ready to send out, read some books... and danced. To clarify, they danced, and I watched.

This baby doll is a hand-me-down from Chris' sisters, and her blanket belonged to my sisters and me when we were little. Lily loves hugging on her baby, and will bring the baby and the blanket to me and insist that I wrap her baby up. I have some mad swaddling skillz, so I always happily oblige.

That is one happy little girl!
Then I showed her the picture on the back of my camera, and she was obsessed with posing, then looking at the results.

She's blurry because she was anxious to see her picture!

Then the dancing began. 
What? You want to see video? Of course you do!

Brace yourself; this video is absolutely adorable. Daisy's antics + Lily's giggling = too sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment