December 13

Daisy and Lily are fine today; thank you for asking. But then, they were fine yesterday, too. I suppose if they have to have ear infections and ruptured ear drums, they're doing it the right way: without complaining. 

I worked my once-every-six-weeks job supervising the ACT today, so I had to be out the door before 7 this morning. As I left, I glanced back and saw a scene so cute that I had to come back in and take a picture.

Chris was reading the comics to Daisy and Caleb. He even used funny voices, and the kids just eat it up. He is such a good daddy.

While I was gone, Chris' mom came over to visit. Apparently they spent most of the time in the basement, and had a grand old time! These pictures are all compliments of Chris.

Gayle is such a good sport - she's always up for anything, even if it's running around the basement in a crouch, pushing Lily on her little car.

The kids have a race track of sorts in the basement, and in the wintertime they like to do laps on their bikes.

I love that Caleb is carrying a bag on his arm while he rode his bike in his dinosaur slippers.

After bike riding, they played dress up. I love how pleased Daisy is with her ensemble!

I asked Chris why Caleb was pouting/scowling in this picture, and Chris said that this was Caleb's serious "knight" face. Apparently this is how Caleb thinks a knight looks when he is protecting a princess. Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment