December 21

I worked the ACT test all morning, and returned home at 1:30 this afternoon - just in time to feed Lily and put her down for a nap. The girl still won't take a bottle, but the beauty of her habit of nursing all. night. long. is that she can go all morning without eating if she needs to. Once Chris figured out that Lily is happiest if he doesn't even try to feed her, things got much easier for him.

This girl was quite satisfied after some milk and a snuggle-nap with Mommy!

After dinner, Chris and I decided to take the kids out for a drive to look at Christmas lights. My one decree was that they all needed to be in jammies before we left. When Chris brought Lily out in her Christmas jammies, I knew we needed to take a picture in front of the tree.

Surprisingly, and unlike every single time I tried to take Christmas card photos, all three children cooperated. At the same time. I love that I didn't even ask them to, but Caleb and Daisy both reached up to hold Lily's hands.

Sweet sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment