December 20

I'm working tomorrow morning, so the kids and I went grocery shopping today. We were shopping superstars! In the span of two hours, we went to Trader Joe's, Dierbergs, and Costco. Lily napped for a good bit of it, and I won cheerful attitudes from the kids by letting them wear their jammies for our shopping excursion. They asked, and I just couldn't think of a good reason to tell them no!

This is us getting ready to go. Lily had just woken up and was lying on the bed. I had asked Daisy to brush her hair, and at one point she was sitting in front of my grandparents' vanity brushing her hair in the mirror. I grabbed my camera, but missed that photo opp. Instead, I got this one of Daisy brushing my hair. It was really sweet.

What a goofball! 
(Don't mind our smudge-y mirror!)

Meanwhile, Lily was completely ready and just waiting for us!

Hi, sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment