July 6

I'm not sure if today should be classified as a success or a failure. Let's make a list of pros and cons to help us figure it out. (And now I'm a teacher again. Just can't turn it off, people.)

Pros:
25 cent coffee from Mobil on the Run, courtesy of my husbando
breakfast on the patio
5 cherry tomatoes, 1 small strawberry, 1 zucchini
photo shoot with Daisy
cut Caleb's hair
pool time

Cons:
exhausted
Caleb's tantrums
exhausted
Daisy is crying right now
exhausted
definitely exhausted

Hmm. It seems to be a draw, so you'll have to call it.

How about some photos?
He's happy because I gave him raisins and let him watch the "You Can Close Your Eyes" video. Again.
Picture the opposite of this when I tell him no, or don't re-fill the raisins.

Now, Daisy's two-month photo shoot.
This is my narrowed-down list of photos. Sorry there are so many of them, but she's just so darn cute! 



I didn't even ask him to do this. He came up and kissed her at least three times during our photo shoot. I love that he always chooses to kiss the top of her head.

That's my girl's trademark grin!
(Also, don't you love her daisy shirt? It was a gift from my Aunt Deb.)




This was her fourth of July outfit. You know, because she was two months old on the fourth? I just didn't get around to taking pictures until today.

This picture is just for my mom.
We have lizards in our yard. They're maybe three inches from head to tail. The other day, we found a dead one curled up right inside our front door, like it had tried to come in and gotten squished somehow. Chris opened the door to throw it outside, and another one scurried in the door! He had to chase it all around the living room, but he finally caught it. Those little buggers are fast!

Also, I measured Daisy last night. I think she's somewhere around 23 inches long. Caleb is about 35 inches tall. He really likes to play with the measuring tape, and he grabbed a pencil and scribbled all over his fabric growth chart. Did you know that you can't use a pencil eraser on fabric? Because you can't. It just smears.

Now I'm babbling, which is a direct result of my exhaustion from dealing with Caleb's tantrums all day. I'll spare you from any more babbling and just stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment