July 30

Weekends are the best.

On the weekend, scenes like this are commonplace:

Chris: "Surprise!"

Caleb: (sprays Chris with hose)
Repeat scene.

Don't mess with Caleb. He's a master sprayer.

This giant beach ball was a $2.50 find at Target. After the boys spent all morning rolling on it and tossing it and chasing it, I'd call that $2.50 well spent!

Daisy and I just laughed at their antics.
(Yep, that's her in her usual place - lounging in the shade on the patio table!)

At bedtime, Daisy and I had a fun photo shoot. The pictures were all so cute; I had a terrible time deciding which to post!


"Hooray! I love being naked!"
(and the legs kick gleefully)

Tomorrow Chris and I will celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary a few days early with a family picnic in the park where we were married. Since it's been sinfully hot out lately, we'll have to enjoy a breakfast picnic. Still, it should be fun all the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment