July 18

Busy day. I'm exhausted. How about some photos?

Caleb thinks that Daisy's bathtub is a boat. Normally it's put away, but Chris set it out yesterday. I came around the corner, and found Caleb happily sitting in it, saying, "OH! That's a bumpy ride!" Today, he played with it some more.

Caleb has also discovered our little camera. He entertained himself with it for a full hour. The flash is especially appealing.

Unfortunately, he figured out how to delete pictures, and erased some of his better ones. Maybe tomorrow I'll look through the camera and see if any of them are keepers. For tonight, bedtime is more important.

It was a busy evening - Daisy and I left the boys at home and went to book club!

Jessica and Daisy hung out so that I could eat my tasty Mexican food.

Daisy also got to hang out with Noa. Noa's the only little boy-child in book club, so there's some fierce competition among the book club mamas regarding whose daughter will get to marry him. After tonight, Daisy may have an edge. She was making serious eyes at him!

Daisy was not being Cooper-ative for Sara, though. For most of the evening, she resisted giving Sara the snuggles she deserved.

When we left book club, we came home to find that Chris' sister and her husband were over!

Grace and Adam live in Texas, and they just got here today. They had dinner with Chris and Caleb, and were still hanging out when Daisy and I got home. This is Daisy's first time meeting her aunt and uncle!

And I realize this blog is poorly written, but it's 11:00 and I'm going on 5 hours' sleep. So now I will go to bed without proofreading my work. Hopefully I didn't make any glaring typeos...

No comments:

Post a Comment