July 16

Hmm. I guess we must have been really productive today, because I only managed to take one picture.
(Do you like that optimism there? "Productive" rather than "lazy"? What can I say. I'm a "glass-is-half-full" kind of girl.)

I got to sleep in.
Chris made me French toast.
We read the newspaper.
The neighbor brought over his rented carpet cleaner, and Chris cleaned the carpets.
Caleb and I baked said neighbor cookies and drew him a picture.
Lunchtime.
Naptime.
Party-planning time. (Caleb turned two a week ago; we're celebrating his birthday this week. A simple little party has morphed into something less-simple, with a theme and whatnot. Help me, Lord!)
Craft store time.
Costco time.
Swimming time for the boys, nursing time for the girls.

But all I have to show for the day is clean carpets, a dozen and a half cookies that we kept for ourselves, and this picture:

Chris and Daisy reading Are You My Mother?

Looks like a good day to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment