July 20

I'm still sick.
It gets worse each day, and I'm afraid of what Sudafed will do to my milk supply. So I walk around like a zombie instead.

That explains how I only managed to take two pictures today. You'll probably be able to tell that my parenting has been subpar, at best, and my photography even worse:

Caleb wanted me to read to him. Instead, I convinced him to "read" to Daisy. Daisy is clearly unimpressed with my parental involvement. Funnily enough, the book was Are You My Mother?

And yes, Caleb is clothed only in his diaper. We went straight from jammies to just a diaper this morning. Mom of the Year, people.
Mom of the Year.

Later, Caleb continued to entertain himself. What a good boy.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get a good night's sleep tonight and feel great tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete