May 7

Today was a busy, busy day.
Caleb had a baseball game at the same time that he was supposed to have swim lessons.
Meanwhile, I had six Mommy and Me mini photo sessions scheduled. 
Plus grocery shopping and all the other stuff that happens on Saturday.

Two of my sessions were during Caleb's baseball game, but I managed to finish up in time to catch the end of his game. Luckily, Chris' mom came to help Chris with the little ones during the game. I was told that Caleb did great, and even scored two runs! His team ended up winning 14-5.

The ball field had a nice playground, but no shade anywhere, which was disappointing on a hot day as it neared noon. (All of these pictures are straight out of camera; I have so much other photo editing to do right now that I just don't want to spend the time to edit my personal photos.)
When I arrived, Lily and Daisy were having so much fun on the playground!

Lily was also excited that she and Grandmother had matching hats.
I mean, really. Are these two cute, or what?

I love this!

Lily was so snuggly and cute!

After the game, we finally corralled everyone into the van. Daisy's cheeks were rosy from the heat and her hair was wild from the wind, and I couldn't resist a taking a picture. 
This girl really is a force of nature. I sure do love her. I believe she may be a wildflower!

In the afternoon, I had a few more photo sessions. Just as I was finishing a session, a big thunderstorm rolled it. Unfortunately, it meant that my last three sessions of the evening were cancelled. Fortunately, that meant that after the storms cleared and once the kids were bathed and in their jammies, I was free to join Chris and the kids on a family bike ride.
This time, Lily went up front, and Eli and Daisy rode in the trailer. They had so much fun together, but he lacks the trunk control to keep himself upright when he's buckled in. We'll have to work on that. Still, we all had so much fun, and it was the perfect end to a hectic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment