May 18

Friends, I am struggling. 
Seriously struggling.
Angry Mom has been rearing her ugly head again, and things are getting rough for me. I knew as soon as I woke up this morning that I needed to do something - anything - to make today better. So I told the kids to get dressed and grab a snack, because we were going to the Garden.

It was mostly fun. I definitely lost it a few times, but I also kept it together quite a bit. So I call that a success?

We even ventured to the Children's Garden, where we discovered something new: 
A fox! The kids were thrilled.

Cheese!

Lily and Eli took naps that were much too short, and when Lily woke up, she sobbed, "I want to be in yous wring sing!" So up the girl went, in my ring sling. I love that she loves it so much!
(Though I love it more when she naps sensibly.)

No comments:

Post a Comment