May 25

I'll be honest:
I'm so far behind on blogging that I hardly remember what happened today.
I'm still recovering from a broken computer, getting caught up on photo editing, and trying to figure out my new Photoshop and Lightroom and how best to process my images. It's really tricky. Plus, we went out of town for Memorial Day and now I'm even more behind.

This is the best I can do.
I have no idea what happened on May 24. Something must have happened, but I have no pictures or recollection of it.

Today, my friend Jill came over with her two girls for a playdate. The kids - Lily especially - were so excited. We played outside, even though it had been rainy and yucky. Jill and her girls left, and my kids continued to play outside, getting messier and messier. Eventually, I had no choice but to throw Eli in the tub. Crawling in muddy grass will do that to a baby. The big kids would have been fine, but I offered them a chance to play in the tub, and they gleefully accepted. 

We are reaching a point now where I am acutely aware of the "lasts", rather than the "firsts". This may very well be the last time I put all four of them in the tub together. Soon, they won't all be able to fit! I'm thankful to have a picture to help me remember how much they love the tub, being together, bubbles... and to help me remember that water always helped my little crabs.

After lunch, I got the little ones down for naps and Gayle came to take Caleb and Daisy for their special Grandmother time. I had no computer, so I couldn't edit photos. This is what I did instead:

I climbed into bed and took a nap. It was so quiet in our house that the cat even came out! Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment