May 14

Today was very full, and while I used my camera extensively at a photo shoot, I did not pick it up to photograph my family at all. I did grab a couple snapshots at the pool during swim lessons this morning, though.

Eli loves the pool. He also loves me, and has finally started saying, "Mama! Ma!" anytime I enter the room or return after any sort of absence. Here, I was exercising while Chris swam with the kids. I came down to join them, and he immediately climbed out of the pool to me, all the while saying, "Mama! Mama!"
I love it.

See? Coming to get me. You know he's working hard, because he has his little tongue sticking out!

Grace sent Daisy a birthday package this week, and one of the treasures it contained was a set of pink, jeweled, mermaid flippers.

Daisy was so excited to use them today.
Look at her go!

And she even graciously shared them with Lily.
With those flippers on, her title changes to "Happiest Girl in the World".
 Is she sweet or what?

1 comment: