May 15

Today involved church, lunch, naps, Chris mowing our yard and the neighbor's yard, me taking three of the four kids grocery shopping, making a pie, creating a veggie tray, small group, and late bedtimes.

It did not involve my big camera.

But do you want to see my cute kids playing at Small Group? Lily especially loves Small Group nights, but the other kids enjoy them, too. We typically have two teenage girls who are part of our group that watch the kids during our meetings, but they couldn't come tonight. Instead, we all sat outside and supervised the kids as they played and we discussed the Bible. It was hectic, but fun.

 
Eli clearly felt like a Cool Dude on the tricycle. I'll admit - it is a pretty cool bike, and he does look pretty awesome, even if he is nowhere near being able to reach the pedals.

Lily and Daisy enjoyed their snacks al fresco with baby Winston. They are so funny!

And that's all I have. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment