May 23

Do-Nothing Monday ended up being Do-Everything Monday.

At 9:30, we loaded into the van for a trip to the library. When we got there, I realized that I had left my wallet in Chris' car, so we couldn't check out new books or spend any money or do anything, so we returned our books and got back in the van.

My phone rang right after I got the kids buckled in, and it was the computer repair shop. They told me that they needed to wipe my computer and reset it, which meant I would lose all of my data. Luckily, they could back up the data first - for an additional $100. Of course.
The kids and I raced home to pick up our external hard drive, then zoomed to the computer shop. I thought it would be a quick in-and-out: drop off the hard drive, sign a paper, leave, but it ended up involving a fifteen minute wait, with four antsy children. Boo.
Then we got back in the van and headed to the diaper place to drop off our used diapers from a paid study we're participating in.
Then we went to the post office.
Finally, we were finished, with 45 minutes left before lunch time, so we headed to a new playground for 30 minutes. The kids enjoyed their well-deserved play break!

We returned home for lunch and naps, and then Caleb and Daisy played with Play-Doh while I rested on the couch. This whole computer situation has been emotionally exhausting for me, but thankfully it seems that the supplements are already helping my moods. Thank God!

Daisy can't resist a resting mommy, though, so she soon came over to snuggle and selfie with me.



The kids worked diligently on their Play-Doh creations.

And I tried out some new macro filters I got for my camera. Pretty cool!

Daisy made this jellyfish.

Caleb created his new pet snake.

And Daisy made this delicate girl!

When the little ones woke up, it was time for baseball practice.

This picture is dark, and I'm too lazy to fix it. Still, I love it! Eli thinks walking is the funniest thing ever, and anytime he practices, he giggles uncontrollably. It is too cute!

After practice, Caleb held Lily's hand as they walked back to the van. I love these kids.

1 comment:

  1. cool snake!! Ok, I love these kids too! How adorable and close they are :):)

    ReplyDelete