May 27

I was barely functional this morning.

I woke up with a migraine, and it was all I could do to feed the kids breakfast. Even that barely happened. I called Chris to see if he could come home, but he had meetings all morning.

It was not a good morning.
Eventually I got enough medication and caffeine in my system that the migraine went away. I had signed the kids up for their monthly gymnastics class, and was thankful that 
1. I didn't have to entertain them all morning.
2. I would get to hang out with Amber.
3. I could stop by Starbucks on the way and pick up a really big coffee.

All of that caffeine ended up working to my benefit. I spent the whole afternoon working on this:
When we renovated the living room two years ago, I had to take down my photo gallery wall. I've been waiting, waiting, waiting for the room to be "finished", but it seems like that may never happen. So finally I decided to bite the bullet and put my pictures back up! The gallery wall is now updated and expanded, with fresh pictures, and even a piece of our house's original linoleum in the center of the arrangement. I love it!

1 comment:

  1. cool, it looks nice! I am glad the migraine subsided, how awful!

    ReplyDelete