October 4

Lily and Eli have runny noses, and Chris and I were out late last night after a busy day yesterday, so we made the decision to skip church to stay home and rest.

Even better, when it was time for Eli's morning nap, my fabulous husband decided to let me climb into bed and nap with Eli while he took the big three kids to do all of the grocery shopping.

People, that is HUGE.

I usually do the shopping with no kids, or maybe with one.
I never do all three stores at once.
I shop every week, and it's fast.

Chris had none of those advantages, and he spent a solid three hours doing all of the shopping. It was such a lovely gift, and I appreciated it so much.

Eli and I snuggled and slept for at least two hours, and then we ate lunch and played.
We are working on catch. 
It is not going well.
However, he is starting to make hand and arm movements that look like clapping and like waving. He's almost there!

And he is so, so curious. He really is the sweetest little baby.
I just need someone else to handle him from 7 pm on.

No comments:

Post a Comment