October 25

Tomorrow is Do-Nothing Monday.
That thought has kept me going this weekend as I ran this way and that, busy, busy, busy.

Today was our Sunday to serve in the church nursery. Then we had a mega Costco trip, lunch, and naps. When the little two were down, I headed out for two photo shoots. I didn't know either client, so that was fun and exciting. One was my friend Jill's sister and her family, and the other was referred to me by a MOPS friend who is also a photographer, but has the flu and can't do her scheduled sessions. I tried a new location for pictures, and I think they went well! I haven't started editing yet, so I can't know for sure, though.

I got home in time to feed Eli (who again drank only 1 ounce from his bottle) and enjoy a dinner that Chris prepared (rotisserie chicken from Costco, rice, and steamed broccoli).

Then it was time for baths and bedtime! We have started reading Ramona the Brave with Caleb and Daisy; I remember it  being a childhood favorite of mine, but I'm not sure if  the kids are into it, or not. I think they liked Matilda better, but we couldn't renew that one because it was on reserve at the library, so we had to move on.

Blah, blah, blah. These were the only pictures I took of Eli today.
He looks smooshed, but he was actually smiling at me.

Someday we will want to remember how big Chris' hand was compared to Eli's head. Someday, Eli will be a teenager with facial hair and an attitude. In my head I know this, but in my heart I'm pretty sure that will never actually happen because Eli will always be my baby and he will never grow up. That's possible, right? 

Now I have to cull 398 photos down to about 45 photos and edit them. No big deal.
Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment