October 11

Busy, busy, busy!

We had church this morning, and actually made it there on time. It's a minor miracle.
After church, we did our traditional Sunday Costco run. 
Then, it was so lovely out that we had to have a picnic. We picked up a few pizzas and headed to our favorite picnic spot, where my parents  joined us.

In the afternoon, I had the opportunity to do a photo shoot for a mom and her 19-month-old son, which was challenging and fun. It overlapped with small group, though, so Chris had to get all four kids ready, loaded into the van, and to group and I joined them later.

Eli was thrilled to see me, and spent a good chunk of the evening asleep on my chest.

Chris surreptitiously snapped this picture of our snoozing baby while the group discussed the book of Malachi.

It's all I have for today, and it's good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment