October 13

Chris went back to work today, Caleb and Daisy went to school, and that left me with the two little ones at home. I managed to take a shower, which is an impressive feat, and my friend Jill came over with one of her daughters. 

It was a fun morning, except that I somehow forgot to eat breakfast and I never managed to finish my cup of coffee. I suppose it takes a while to get back in the swing of things after a long weekend?
This afternoon, I went to photograph sweet Sarah, my friend Jen's brand new baby girl. My mom stayed with the little ones, and I returned to find Chris home from work, dinner started, and Mom entertaining the kids. Win.

All that to say, I'm itching to edit those photos, and I only took these two photos of my children today:

This was first thing in the morning, before Eli was even out of his jammies.

Normally Eli's bouncer is where the boys are sitting, but we moved it for the dinner party last night. With the bouncer gone, Eli was able to finally get his hands on the play kitchen, and all of the play food inside. Caleb enjoyed playing alongside him, and it was so, so sweet.

Now I'm caught up on three days' worth of blogging, but I still haven't touched the pictures from the photo shoots on Sunday and today. Plus I have another scheduled for Thursday. Hopefully I'm able to get something accomplished tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment