October 14

Today was a rough day.
Mostly, it was rough because I had an agenda of things I wanted to accomplish. It always works out that whenever I have nothing to do, the girls play nicely and everyone cooperates. But the moment I try to - heaven forbid! - do something, all hell breaks loose. The girls fight, Eli wakes up in the middle of his nap... it never fails.

I desperately wanted to finish editing the photos from the two sessions I did this week, but of course that didn't happen. So it goes.

But this happened:
Yep. I gave Eli a cheese stick and put him on the floor.
He's my fourth child. He's lucky to be clothed at this point. Is it just me, or is growing a family really just an exercise in progressively lowered standards?

(Please don't say it's just me.)

He didn't really get anything out of the cheese stick, but it kept him occupied.

I know. They're all basically the same. But it's my baby and he's adorable and I will share as many gol'durned pictures as I please because IT'S MY BLOG.

I should probably go to bed now.

1 comment:

  1. Lol.. no of course it's not only you! I can't imagine the stuff you have going on sheesh

    ReplyDelete