April 8

What, this?
Oh, that's just my baby, awake and contentedly chilling in his swing while I made dinner.
LIKE A NORMAL BABY!!!
It was a breakthrough, people. As much as I love wearing my babies, there comes a time when a mama just needs to put her child down. Eli didn't seem to get that message, but today he did. I think we're making real progress!

This is Lily, on our way to pick Caleb up from the bus stop. It took us twice as long as normal to get there because she stopped every two feet, exclaimed, "Buff!" (her word for flower) and stooped to pick the flower. It was both adorable and frustrating.


And this is a crummy cell phone picture of my sweet smiling baby. I love all the smiles I get now!

Oh, and Eli's birth story is finally finished. You can read it here:
But be forewarned: it is LONG, just like my labor was.

No comments:

Post a Comment