May 18

Only one picture today, but we've got serious progress on the house projects.

Right now she loves playing, "How big is Lily?"
See that smile as she waves her hands in the air for "SOOOO big!"? It's darling.
(We had breakfast for dinner, so the stuff on her face and seat is scrambled egg, almond flour biscuit, and some fruit. Yum.)

I'm hoping to keep my blog posts light this week so that I can focus on helping Chris with house stuff, instead of editing pictures and blogging and blah, blah, blah...

As I type, Chris is priming the new drywall in the dining room. Today, we purchased tile for the fireplace hearth and surround, and did all of the prep work for priming and painting. Part of that prep was emptying our coat closet and removing a shelf in our linen closet, so in the process I got to do a whole lot of organizing. 
People, organizing is my passion. I made a run to the dollar store and bought at least ten matching baskets for all of the stuff in the linen closet, then sorted and labeled everything. My closet looks like it belongs on Pinterest now!

So. Progress + organizing = I'm one happy mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment