October 6

Oh boy... I'm losing track of the days!

Can I tell you a funny story, even if there's no photo to go along with it? Great.

So this morning, Caleb was in his jammies, playing with his toys in the living room while I ate breakfast and read the newspaper. Suddenly he got really fussy and whiny, and I figured something was up. I said, "Caleb, did you poop? Do you want to put on some clothes and a new diaper?" He immediately signed, "More, please," which also means "I want that" or "Yes!!!". So I carried Caleb upstairs, and started taking his footy pajamas off so that I could change his diaper. I pulled the arms off, and then went to remove the jammies by the feet and... out of his pajama leg came the remote control to our TV.

This remote is pretty close to a foot long. Somehow, he must have managed to slide it down the back of his jammies, where it lodged in the leg. I can only imagine that must have been pretty uncomfortable - hence the fussing. And in the meantime, I win "World's Worst Mom" for not noticing that my child had a REMOTE CONTROL in his pants.  What a funny morning!

This is much later, in the evening. When Chris comes home from work, he's always exhausted from his hour-long commute. He grabs a snack right away - usually a granola bar and string cheese - and shares it with Caleb. I'm pretty sure it's the best part of Caleb's day.

Eating string cheese.

"More, please!"

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!!!!!! This story is SOOOO funny!!! And I love the pix of Chris and Caleb.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the most hilarious story. I love sharing part of your day with you thru this blog! Hugs from Great Aunt Mag:))

    ReplyDelete